SPECIALIZED SIP LOCKING GRIPS-Black
The SIP Locking Grips help you hold on when you’re throwing down. They feature a super tacky construction for ample hold and feel at the bars, and to take this even further, they also have a strategically placed half-waffle pattern. And for security, we also gave them a locking design, so you don't have to worry about them shifting their position. If all of this seems oddly familiar to you it's because the inspiration for these grips is drawn from the moto world. This means that you can expect to have the utmost in thumb wrap over the grips, which leads to more control and maximum comfort.
- Super tacky, yet durable, grip provides superior control.
- Strategically placed, half-waffle pattern provides better grip and comfort.
- Moto-inspired design features a waffle relief for maximum thumb wrap/control.
- Diameter: 30mm
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.