- Size Guide
The Specialized Women's Sirrus Elite is designed to help anyone along their path to fitness and health. With its lightweight aluminium frame and a FACT carbon fibre fork sound.
- FRAME Specialized A1 Premium SL Aluminum, Women's Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- FORK Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, flat mount disc, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- FRONT HUB Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, 100mm spacing, QR, 24h
- REAR HUB Alloy, 135mm QR, 6-bolt disc, 11-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, 28h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS 700C disc, double wall, 24h front, 28h rear
- INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
- REAR TYRE Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
- CRANKSET Praxis Alba M24, solid forged arms, 6061 outer ring, steel inner ring, 110 BCD, 10-speed
- CHAINRINGS 48/32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Praxis M24, BSA
- SHIFT LEVER SmicroSHIFT Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR microSHIFT Centos, 10-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tiagra, GS cage, 10-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN KMC X10, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- TAPE Specialized Body Geometry Flow Set Control, lock-on, integrated bar ends, hidden 4/5mm hex key
- STEM Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE Specialized Aldia Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 31.8mm, bolt type
- PEDALS Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.