Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It’s a comfortable, capable, “let’s do stuff” kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it’s more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it’s time to hit some gravel. We’ve also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals. We equipped Sirrus X 4.0 with the revolutionary Future Shock to take the sting out of bumps and potholes. Here’s to your life on two wheels.
- FRAME Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- FORK Carbon Monocoque, 12x100mm flat thru-axle, flat mount disc, Future Shock 1.5
- STEM Future Stem, Comp
- TAPE Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip
- SADDLE Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- HANDLEBARS Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore M5100, SGS, 11-speed
- CHAIN KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CASSETTE Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CRANKSET Forged aluminum arms, 2-piece, 24mm spindle, Narrow-wide Aluminum chainring
- CHAINRINGS 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Threaded BSA 68mm
- RIMS 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x100mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x142mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TYRE Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm
- REAR TYRE Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm
- INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
- PEDALS Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.