- Size Guide
The all new Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Alloy 29 - 12 Speed Mountain Bike comes in a stunning alloy version, the perfect choice for a bike that won't break the bank but will offer outstanding performance.
- FRAME: Alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, 12x148mmdropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, S1:190x42.5mm, S2-S6: 190x45mm
- FORK: FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two-position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset,140mm of travel
- STEM: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM G2 R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM G2 R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
- CHAINRINGS: Steel, 30T
- RIMS: Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless-ready
- FRONT HUB: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- REAR HUB: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TYRE: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE: Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- SADDLE: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9 (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 170mm, S6: 190mm)
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.