- Size Guide
The all-new alloy Specialized Stumpjumper ST Alloy 27.5 Mountain BIke, uses the X-Fusion 02 Pro RL rear shock which, features rebound adjustment, lockout, and Specialized's coveted RX Trail Tune to ensure you're getting the most out of your new bike
- FRAME M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- FORK RockShox Recon RL, Motion Control damper with low-speed compression to lockout, 46mm offset, rebound adjust, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 130mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Rx Trail Tune, rebound adjust, lockout 190x45mm
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS Double-wall alloy, 27mm internal width
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"
- REAR TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"
- CRANKSET SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline, 170mm
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM Powerspline
- SHIFT LEVERSSRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM SX Eagle
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t
- CHAIN SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, slip-on
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Myth:155 XS/S, Body Geometry Henge:143 M/L/XL, steel rails
- SEATPOST TransX dropper, 34.9mm, XS: 100mm, S: 125mm, ML/XL: 150mm Travel
- SEAT BINDER Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.