- Size Guide
The Specialized Tarmac SL6 Comp features Shimano's no-fuss Ultegra shifting with hydraulic disc brakes. Providing you with constant precise shifting with plenty of stopping power.
- FRAME Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE Supacaz Super Sticky Kush
- SADDLE Body Geometry Power Comp, hollow Cro-Mo rails
- SEATPOST S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- SEAT BINDER Collar for carbon frames
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra R8000, Shadow Design, 11-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CRANKSET Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano Threaded BSA BB
- CHAIN Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- WHEELS & TIRES
- FRONT WHEEL DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples.
- REAR WHEEL DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, alloy freehub body, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples.
- FRONT TIRE Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TIRE Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
- * Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.