- Size Guide
The Specialized Tarmac Disc Sport is the perfect entry-level, high-performance road bike. You get a full carbon fibre frame, reliable Shimano 105 components. It's sure to get you out on the road riding with a great big smile.
- FRAME Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FRONT WHEEL DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- CRANKSET S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- CHAINRINGS 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano threaded
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano 105 Disc R7020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000-GS, medium cage
- CASSETTE Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN KMC X11 EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano 105 R7070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE Shimano 105 R7070, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- SEAT BINDER Alloy 31.2mm
- PEDALS Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.