- Size Guide
Get the Specialized Women's Sirrus and getout on the open road, along a path to total freedom and fitness?
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, Butted Tubing, Internal Cable Routing, Flat-Mount Disc, Quick-Release, Plug + Play Rack/Fender Mounts
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel, Flat-Mount Disc, Plug + Play Fender Mounts, Low Rider Rack Mounts, Quick-Release
- Wheels & Tyres
- Front Hub: Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, Loose Ball Bearing, Quick-Release, 32h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 8-/9-Speed Freehub, Loose Ball Bearing, Quick-Release, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Rims: 700c Disc Brake, Double-Wall Alloy, 22mm Depth, 21mm Internal Width
- Inner Tubes: Schrader Valve, 40mm
- Front Tyre: Roadsport Reflect, Wire Bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- Rear Tyre: Roadsport Reflect, Wire Bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- Gears & Drivetrain
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 3-Piece, 46/30t
- Chainrings: 46/30t w/Chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: BSA, Square-Taper, 68mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Acera, 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TY710
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 8-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano Altus, 8-Speed, 11-32t
- Chain: KMC X8 w/Missing Link™
- Front Brake: Promax F1, Hydraulic Disc, Flat-Mount, 160mm
- Rear Brake: Promax F1, Hydraulic Disc, Flat-Mount, 140mm
- Handlebars: Double-Butted Alloy, 9-Degree Backsweep, 31.8mm
- Tape: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, Lock-On
- Stem: Specialized, 3D-Forged Alloy, 4-Bolt, 7-Degree Rise
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel Rails, 155/143mm
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm Offset, 2-Bolt Clamp, 27.2mm
- Seat Binder: Bolt-Type, 31.8mm
- Pedals: Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, Platform, Plastic
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.