Trek 1120 Hybrid Bike is a great touring bike and It's also a fantastic mountain bike. Just pull off the racks and you'll find it's every bit as capable as the Trek Stache
This expands boundaries of touring can do. It is equipped with the right spec, including rack and harness system making it easy to secure the 8-litre dry bags of your choice on the rear and additional space up front for the best luggage balance.
- Frame Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Boost148, Midstay, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, PF92, Stranglehold dropouts, G2 Geometry, proprietary rack mounts
- Fork 1120 Adventure HCM Carbon, 110 mm boost, suspension correct, proprietary rack and accessory mounts
- Front Hub Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, Boost110
- Rear Hub Bontrager alloy, Boost148
- Rims SUNringlé Duroc 50 SL 28-hole
- Tyres Bontrager Chupacabra, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 29x3.00˝
- Shifters Shimano SLX M7000, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano SLX M7000, Shadow Plus
- Crank Race Face Aeffect, 30T Direct Mount Narrow Wide
- Bottom bracket PF92
- Cassette Shimano SLX M7000, 11-46, 11-speed
- Chain Shimano HG-601
- Pedals Not included
- Saddle Bontrager Montrose Comp
- Seatpost Bontrager Drop Line 125, internal routing, 31.6mm (15.5: Drop Line 100)
- Handlebar Bontrager Crivitz, 31.8 mm
- Stem Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Grips Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Headset Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brakeset SRAM Level T hydraulic disc
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.