- Size Guide
Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- Frame A high-performance hydroformed e-bike frame w/integrated battery and Motor Armour, internal cable routing, post-mount disc, 5 mm QR dropouts
- Fork SR Suntour Mobie25, 45 mm travel, preload, rebound and lockout, tapered alloy steerer, 100x15 mm thru-axle, post mount disc
- Front Hub Bontrager sealed bearing, 32-hole 15 mm alloy thru-axle
- Rear Hub Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Rims Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35 mm width, Presta valve
- Tyres Schwalbe G-One, 650Bx57 c
- Shifters Shimano Acera 9-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano Acera M3000, Shadow design, long cage
- Crank ProWheel alloy
- Bottom bracket ProWheel 40T narrow/wide steel, w/alloy guard
- Cassette Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Chain Shimano HG53, 9-speed
- Pedals VP Black with reflectors
- Saddle Bontrager Commuter Comp, 165 mm width
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Handlebar Aluminium comfort
- Stem Bontrager adjustable, Blendr compatible
- Grips Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic
- Headset FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brakeset Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, post mount, 180 mm rotor
- Battery Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500 wh
- Controller Bosch Purion
- Motor Bosch Performance Line CX, 75 Nm, 25 kph
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.