- Size Guide
Checkpoint SL 6 is a carbon gravel bike without limits. It's designed to take you places you'd never reach on a standard road bike – like the mud-caked finish line of the world's greatest gravel races.
- Frame 500 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, 3S chain keeper, rack and mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, Stranglehold dropouts, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Checkpoint carbon, tapered carbon steerer, rack mounts, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Front wheel Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25, Tubeless Ready, 25 mm rim width, 100x12 mm thru axle
- Rear wheel Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25, Tubeless Ready, 25 mm rim width, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12 thru axle
- Tyre Bontrager GR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength casing, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x40 c
- Front derailleur Shimano GRX RX810, braze-on
- Rear derailleur Shimano GRX RX810, long cage, 34T max cog
- Size: 49, 52 Shimano GRX RX810, 48/31, 170 mm length
- Size: 54, 56 Shimano GRX RX810, 48/31, 172.5 mm length
- Size: 58, 61 Shimano GRX RX810, 48/31, 175 mm length
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra HG800-11, 11-34, 11-speed
- Chain Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Size: 49, 52, 54, 56 Bontrager carbon seat mast cap, 20 mm offset, short length
- Size: 58, 61 Bontrager carbon seat mast cap, 20 mm offset, tall length
- Size: 49 Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8 mm, 93 mm reach, 123 mm drop, 38 cm width
- Size: 52 Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8 mm, 93 mm reach, 123 mm drop, 40 cm width
- Size: 54, 56 Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8 mm, 93 mm reach, 123 mm drop, 42 cm width
- Size: 58, 61 Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8 mm, 93 mm reach, 123 mm drop, 44 cm width
- Handlebar tape Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Size: 52, 54 Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: 56, 58 Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 100 mm length
- Size: 49 Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 80 mm length
- Size: 61 Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 110 mm length
- Headset FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake Shimano RX810 hydraulic disc
- Weight 56 - 9.11 kg / 20.08 lbs
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.