- Size Guide
Checkpoint SL 7 pairs a lightweight OCLV Carbon frame with gravel-smoothing IsoSpeed, a SRAM wireless electronic drive train, carbon wheels and extra mounts for gear and accessories give you the comfort and capability you need to tackle your next all-road excursion.
- Frame 500 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Ride Tuned Seatmast, 3S chain keeper, rack and mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, Stranglehold dropouts, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Checkpoint carbon, tapered carbon steerer, rack mounts, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Wheels Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 25 mm rim width, SRAM XD-R driver, 100x12 mm thru axle front, 142x12 mm thru axle rear
- Tyres Bontrager GR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength casing, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x40 c
- Shifters SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- Crank SRAM Force D1, 40T, 24 mm spindle
- Bottom bracket Trek BB90
- Cassette SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed
- Chain SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada Elite, stainless steel rails, 154 mm width
- Seatpost Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, 31.8 mm, internal Di2 routing
- Stem Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Grips Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Headset FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brakeset SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.