- Size Guide
The conduit is a great cruising and touring bike that is designed to give you a comfortable ride in any situation. coming equipped with a set of front and rear mudguards, as well as dynamo lights, this bike looks great and has some amazing features. Wether you use this fror commuting to work or just going on adventures, this bike will get the job done in style and with ease.
- Frame Alpha Gold Aluminium, custom designed for Shimano STEPS system, w/Lync on-board lighting system, internal cable routing
- Fork FX alloy disc w/tapered wall thickness, straight blades
- Front Hub Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub Formula DC22 alloy
- Rims Bontrager Tubeless Ready, 32h
- Tires Bontrager H2 Hard-Case Ultimate, reflective side wall, 700x35c
- Shifters Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus
- Crank Shimano STEPS, 44T w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket Shimano STEPS, 250 watt, 25 kph
- Cassette Shimano Tiagra, 11-34, 10-speed
- Chain KMC X10e
- Pedals Wellgo track-style alloy
- Saddle Bontrager H1
- Seatpost Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager alloy, 25.4 mm, 15 mm rise
- Stem Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Grips Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Headset VP Slimstak, sealed semi-cartridge bearings
- Brakeset Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- Battery Shimano STEPS, 418 Wh, frame mount
- Controller Shimano STEPS E6010
- Motor Shimano STEPS, 250 watt, 50 Nm, 25 kph
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.