The Crockett 5 Disc frame set is a frame set that gives you endless possiblities, with the options of hundreds of parts this bike can be anything you want it to be, starting with the top quality trek crockett frame.
- Frame 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, Invisible Weld Technology, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, 3S chain keeper, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Trek Cross carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 395 mm axle-to-crown, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Frame fit CX Race
- Skewer front Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Max tyre size 700x38c
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.