The Trek Domane AL 4 is here and it is a stunning road bike. With an upgraded groupset from the AL 2, this bike is a smart choice for a first time rider who wants to spend a bit more. The Domane frame and carbon forks result in a lightweight and stylish bike that is perfect for all riders.
- Frame 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal routing, mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Domane AL carbon, tapered alloy steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Front hub Formula RX-512 alloy, 6-bolt, 100x12 mm thru axle
- Rear hub Formula RX-142 alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Rim Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width, Presta valve
- Spokes 14 g stainless steel
- Tyres Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x32 c
- Shifter Shimano Tiagra R4725, short-reach lever, 10-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Tiagra 4700, 31.8 mm clamp
- Rear derailleur Shimano Tiagra 4700, long cage, 34T max cog
- Size: 44 Shimano Tiagra 4700, 50/34, 165 mm length
- Size: 49, 52 Shimano Tiagra 4700, 50/34, 170 mm length
- Size: 54, 56 Shimano Tiagra 4700, 50/34, 172.5 mm length
- Size: 58, 61 Shimano Tiagra 4700, 50/34, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket Shimano RS500, 68 mm, threaded external
- Cassette Shimano 10-speed, 11-32T
- Chain Shimano Tiagra HG54, 10-speed
- Size: 44, 49, 52 Bontrager P3 Verse Comp, steel rails, 155 mm width
- Size: 54, 56, 58, 61 Bontrager P3 Verse Comp, steel rails, 145 mm width
- Size: 44, 49 Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset, 250 mm length
- Size: 52, 54, 56, 58, 61Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: 44, 49 Bontrager Comp VR-S, alloy, 31.8 mm, 81 mm reach, 118 mm drop, 38 cm width
- Size: 52 Bontrager Comp VR-S, alloy, 31.8 mm, 81 mm reach, 118 mm drop, 40 cm width
- Size: 54, 56 Bontrager Comp VR-C, alloy, 31.8 mm, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 42 cm width
- Size: 58, 61 Bontrager Comp VR-C, alloy, 31.8 mm, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 44 cm width
- Handlebar tape Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Size: 44 Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 70 mm length
- Size: 49 Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 80 mm length
- Size: 52, 54 Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: 56, 58 Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 100 mm length
- Size: 61Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 110 mm length
- Headset FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor Shimano RT66, 160 mm, 6-bolt
- Weight 56 - 10.48 kg / 23.11 lbs
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.