- Size Guide
Last 1 available Rage Red/Deep Dark Blue Fade/56cm
Domane SL 5 is all about smooth riding, speed and versatility. The lightweight OCLV Carbon frame has both Front and Rear IsoSpeed to smooth out bumps in the road and reduce fatigue so you can stay stronger on long adventures. It has a reliable Shimano 105 drivetrain, disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and an easy-access internal storage compartment for stowing ride essentials.
- Frame 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Fork Domane carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- Front Hub Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12 mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub Alloy
- Rims Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready
- Tires Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- Shifters Shimano 105, 11 speed
- Front derailleur Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear derailleur Shimano 105
- Crank Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket BB90
- Cassette Shimano 105 11-34, 11 speed
- Chain Shimano 105
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
- Seatpost Bontrager Ride Tuned seatmast cap, 10 mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager Comp VR-C, 31.8 mm
- Stem Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Grips Bontrager tape
- Headset Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brakeset Shimano 105 flat mount hydraulic disc
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.
The bike is excellent (but I new that anyway) this bike is for winter use instead of my Domane Di2. I would have preferred to have been given the choice of tubed or tubeless tyres. However, I thought experiment!! Outcome, useless, the slime washes out in wet conditions (the clue - water soluble). Through them away after aborting the second ride. Suggest you give customers a choice, then you will not get the blame. Other than that, an excellent service and delivery. Thank you