- Size Guide
- Frame 500 Series OCLV Carbon, front & rear IsoSpeed, BITS internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S-compatible, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Domane SL carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Front Hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CenterLock disc, 100x12 mm thru axle
- Rear Hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CenterLock, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Rims Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width, Presta valve
- Tyres Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x32 c
- Shifters Shimano Tiagra R4720, 10-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Tiagra 4700, braze-on
- Rear derailleur Shimano Tiagra 4700, long cage
- Crank Praxis Alba M30, 50/34 (compact), 30 mm spindle
- Bottom bracket Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Cassette Shimano Tiagra HG500, 12-28, 10-speed
- Chain Shimano Tiagra HG54, 10-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
- Seatpost Bontrager carbon seat mast cap, integrated light mount, 20 mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager Comp VR-C, alloy, 31.8 mm
- Stem Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Grips Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Headset FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brakeset Shimano Tiagra R4770 hydraulic disc
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.