- Size Guide
This Domane is like no other. The first in the line to use the world renowned Ultegra Di2 Groupset, along with the Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes. This is a dream bike, and it could be yours.
- Frame 500 Series OCLV Carbon, front & rear IsoSpeed, BITS internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S-compatible, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Domane SL carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount.
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, long cage, 34T max cog
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, braze-on
- Shift Levers Shimano Ultegra R8070, 11-speed
- Chainset Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom Bracket Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra HG800-11, 11-34, 11-speed
- Stem Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Handlebars Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8 mm, internal Di2
- Tyres Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 700x32 c
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
- Seatpost Bontrager carbon seat mast cap, integrated light mount, 20 m
- Grips /Tape Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.