The Dual Sport 3 Stagger Equipped is a high-performance hybrid bike with upgraded components that stand up to long rides and commutes on a variety of surfaces, from city streets to gravel trails and more! The lightweight frame has a terrain-smoothing suspension fork and is decked out with ride-ready accessories like a rack, mudguards and lights that are powered by a dynamo hub.
- Frame 200 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal routing, mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 130x5 mm QR
- Fork SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 100x5 mm QR, 63 mm travel
- Hub front Shimano 3.0 watt dynamo hub
- Hub rear Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Rim Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, 32-hole, Presta valve
- Tyre Bontrager H2 Comp, reflective, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x40c
- Shifter Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Size: M Prowheel alloy, 40T narrow-wide ring, 170 mm length
- Size: L, XL Prowheel alloy, 40T narrow-wide ring, 175 mm length
- Cassette Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
- Chain KMC X10, 10-speed
- Pedal Wellgo M141, resin body, alloy cage
- Saddle Bontrager H1
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: M Bontrager Comp Lowriser, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 600 mm width
- Size: L, XL Bontrager Comp Lowriser, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 660 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Endurance Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Size: M, L Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: XL Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm clamp, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 110 mm length
- Head set 1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- *Brake rotor
- Size: M, L, XL Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,160 mm
- Size: M, L, XL Shimano RT10, CenterLock, 160 mm
- Size: M, L, XL Herrmans H-Trace ECO dynamo LED
- Size: M, L, XL Herrmans FL-14, 100 Lumen LED, 6 V AC
- Kickstand Alloy, rear-mount kickstand
- Cargo rack MIK Compatible alloy rear rack
- Mudguard SKS plastic
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.