Dual Sport 1 is a hybrid bike in the true sense of the term: it excels on a variety of surfaces, and can take you from smooth Tarmac to light off-road trails in a single ride. A lightweight frame, suspension fork and all-terrain tyres give Dual Sport 1 an incredible amount of capability on recreational fitness rides.
- Frame Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S-compatible, internal cable routing, rack and mudguard mounts, post-mount disc, kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR
- Fork SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 100x5 mm QR, 63 mm travel
- Hub front Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Hub rear Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Rim Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, Schrader valve
- Tyre Bontrager GR1 Comp, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x40 c
- Shifter Shimano EF500, 8-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Tourney TY710, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur Shimano Altus M310
- Crank Forged alloy, 46/30, chainguard, 170 mm length
- Bottom bracket Sealed cartridge, 68mm
- Cassette Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- Chain KMC Z8.3
- Pedal Wellgo nylon platform
- Saddle Bontrager Sport
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: S, M Bontrager Riser, steel, 25.4 mm, 30 mm rise, 600 mm width
- Size: L, XL Bontrager Riser, steel, 25.4 mm, 30 mm rise, 620 mm width
- Grips Bontrager Satellite
- Size: S, M Bontrager alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 10-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: L, XL Bontrager alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 10-degree, 110 mm length
- Headset 1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160 mm rotor
- Weight M - 29.85 lb / 13.54 kg
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.