- Size Guide
The Trek Dual Sport hybrid bike has been one of trek's best selling hybrids, and they have now created a ladies specific version under the same name! These bikes are great for commuting, fitness and going on long adventures.
The 700c wheels give you the speed you need for cycling on the road, and the front suspension gives you the versatility to go off the beaten path.
- Frame WSD Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts
- Front suspension SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel
- Front Hub Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub Formula DC22 alloy
- Rims Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Tires Bontrager LT2, 700x38c
- Shifters Shimano Altus M310, 8-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Tourney TY710
- Rear derailleur Shimano Acera M360
- Crank Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket Sealed cartridge
- Cassette Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- Chain KMC Z7
- Pedals Resin body, alloy cage
- Saddle Bontrager Sport
- Seatpost Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Stem Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Grips Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Headset 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brakeset Tektro HD-275 hydraulic disc (13.5 & 15.5: Tektro HD-276 short reach lever)
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.