- Size Guide
The Trek Dual Sport hybrid bike has been one of trek's best selling hybrids, and they have now created a ladies specific version under the same name! These bikes are great for commuting, fitness and going on long adventures.
The 700c wheels give you the speed you need for cycling on the road, and the front suspension gives you the versatility to go off the beaten path.
- Frame WSD Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts
- Front suspension SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63 mm travel
- Front Hub Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub Formula DC22 alloy
- Rims Bontrager-Approved Tubeless Ready, 32 h
- Tyres Bontrager LT2 Comp, Hard-Case Lite, 700x38c
- Shifters Shimano Acera M3000, 9 speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Acera
- Rear derailleur Shimano Alivio T4000
- Crank Shimano Acera M371, 48/36/26 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket Sealed cartridge
- Cassette Shimano HG200, 11-34, 9-speed
- Chain KMC X9
- Pedals Resin body, alloy cage
- Saddle Bontrager H1 WSD
- Seatpost Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Stem Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Grips Bontrager XR Endurance Elite, alloy lock-on
- Headset 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brakeset Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.