- Size Guide
This is your city. Ride like it. The Loft™ 7D is a lightweight commuter that puts the fun in functionality. 700c wheels and a foot-forward, upright riding position provide optimum speed, comfort and control. This modern-day classic is built to ride. It’s lightweight. It’s durable. It’s comfortable and designed to handle the rigours of the streets.
- Frame 6061-T6 aluminium w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Fork High-tensile steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub Shimano Nexus Dynamo 32h
- Rear hub Alloy 32h, nutted
- RimsDouble-wall alloy, 700x32h
- Tyres 700x35c city tread
- Shifters Shimano Revo 7-speed twist shifter
- Rear derailleur Shimano Tourney TX 7-speed
- Crank Forged alloy, 170 mm w/44t, alloy chain guard
- Bottom bracket Sealed cartridge 68 mm/116 mm
- Cassette Shimano 7-speed 14-34t
- Chain KMC Z7 nickel plated
- Pedals Alloy platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Saddle Retro leatherette dual spring
- Seatpost Alloy micro-adjust 27.2 x 300 mm
- Handlebar Alloy custom bend 30mm rise
- Grips Hand-stitched leatherette
- Stem Steel 25.4 mm quill
- Headset 1" steel threaded
- Brakeset Front/rear: alloy dual pivot calliper
- Front light Spanninga LED
- Rear light Battery-operated LED
- Kickstand Alloy
- Extras Ring lock mounts, water bottle/accessory mounts, painted chain guard, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- Weight 15 kg / 33 lb
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.