- Size Guide
Émonda ALR 6 is a competitive road bike crafted with a lightweight and top-tier alloy frame. Its H1.5 geometry and Kammtail tube-shapes boost aerodynamics, while its 105 Di2 drivetrain and powerful hydraulic disc brakes ensure agile performance whatever the weather. This pocket-friendly bike is the perfect choice for athletes looking to take their riding to the next level.
- Frame Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, Invisible Weld technology, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Émonda SL full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Hub front Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25, Tubeless Ready, 25mm rim width, 100x12mm thru axle
- Hub rear Bontrager Affinity Comp, Shimano 11/12 speed freehub, 142x12mm thru axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim Bontrager Paradigm Comp, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width, Presta valve
- Tyre Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 700x28 c
- Shifter Shimano 105 R7170, 12-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano 105 R7150 Di2, braze-on, down swing
- Rear derailleur Shimano R7150
- Size: 47 Shimano 105 R7100, 50/34, 165 mm length
- Size: 50, 52 Shimano 105 R7100, 50/34, 170 mm length
- Size: 54, 56, 58 Shimano 105 R7100, 50/34, 172.5 mm length
- Size: 60, 62 Shimano 105 R7100, 50/34, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Cassette Shimano 105 7100, 11-34, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Max. chainring size 1x: 48T, 2x: 53/39
- Size: 47, 50, 52 Bontrager Verse Comp, steel rails, 155 mm width
- Size: 54, 56, 58, 60, 62 Bontrager Verse Comp, steel rails, 145 mm width
- Size: 47 Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset, 250 mm length
- Size: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62 Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: 47, 50 Bontrager Elite Bontrager Elite VR-C, alloy, 31.8 mm, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 38 cm width
- Size: 52 Bontrager Elite Bontrager Elite VR-C, alloy, 31.8 mm, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 40 cm width
- Size: 54, 56, 58 Bontrager Elite Bontrager Elite VR-C, alloy, 31.8 mm, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 42 cm width
- Size: 60, 62 Bontrager Elite Bontrager Elite VR-C, alloy, 31.8 mm, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 44 cm width
- Handlebar tape Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Size: 47 Bontrager RCS Pro, -7-degree, 70 mm length
- Size: 50 Bontrager RCS Pro, -7-degree, 80 mm length
- Size: 52, 54 Bontrager RCS Pro, -7-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: 56, 58 Bontrager RCS Pro, -7-degree, 100 mm length
- Size: 60, 62 Bontrager RCS Pro, -7-degree, 110 mm length
- Brake rotor Shimano SM-RT70, CenterLock, 160 mm
- Rotor size Max brake rotor sizes: 160 mm front and rear
- Charger Charging cable included
- Weight 56 – 8.80 kg/19.41 lb
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.