- Size Guide
The Emonda SL 5 Disc is a lightweight carbon road bike with a balanced ride quality, superior handling characteristics and the added benefit of free speed thanks to aero tube shaping. It's a great choice for century rides on hilly terrain, windy flats and speedy descents.
- Frame Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, internal routing, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Emonda SL full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Front hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CenterLock disc, 100x12 mm thru axle
- Rear hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CenterLock, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Rim Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width, Presta valve
- Shifter Shimano 105 R7020, 11-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- Rear derailleur Shimano 105 R7000, short cage, 30T max cog
- Crank Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Cassette Shimano 105 R7000, 11-30, 11-speed
- Chain Shimano 105 HG601, 11-speed
- Saddle Bontrager P3 Verse Comp, steel rails
- Handlebar Bontrager Comp VR-C, alloy, 31.8 mm, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop
- Handlebar tape Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Stem Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Brake Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, flat mount
- Brake rotor Shimano SM-RT70, 160 mm, CenterLock
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.