- Size Guide
The Emonda SL 6 is a racing bike biult for speed and comfort.
The SL 6 Pro comes with a lighter and better set of wheels for even more weight reduction. Couple this with the Shimano Ultegra groupset and youve got the ultimalte bike for any situation.
- Frame Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimization, tapered head tube, internal routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Fork Émonda SL full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
- Wheels Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 21mm rim width, 35mm rim depth
- Tyres Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 700x28c
- Shifters Shimano Ultegra R8020, 11 speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Rear derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8000, short cage, 30T max cog
- Crank Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket Trek BB90
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11 speed
- Chain Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11 speed
- Saddle Bontrager Montrose Comp, steel rails
- Seatpost Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager Elite VR-C, alloy, 31.8mm
- Stem Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Grips Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Headset FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brakeset Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.