- Size Guide
Émonda SL 7 Disc eTap is an ultra-light carbon road bike that's aerodynamically designed for more free speed on any terrain. A SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless electronic drive train, lightweight carbon wheels and an included power meter make this bike a great choice for fast roadies who want every performance advantage.
- Frame Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, internal routing, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Emonda SL full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Front wheel Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 37 mm rim depth, 100x12 mm thru axle
- Rear wheel Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 37 mm rim depth, SRAM XD-R driver, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Tyre Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 700x25 c
- Front derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS, braze-on
- Rear derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS, 36T max cog
- Cassette SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-33, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Aeolus Comp, steel rails, 145 mm width
- Seatpost Bontrager carbon seat mast cap, 20 mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager Pro VR-C, OCLV Carbon, 31.8 mm, Di2 routing, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop,
- Handlebar tape Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Stem Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree,
- Brake SRAM Force hydraulic disc, flat mount
- Weight 56 - 7.95 kg / 17.52 lbs
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.