- Size Guide
The Émonda SL 7 Disc is an ultra-light carbon road bike that's aerodynamically designed for more free speed while hammering flats and flying up climbs. An electronic drive train, lightweight carbon wheels and other race-worthy parts make this bike a great choice for fast roadies looking for every performance advantage..
- Frame Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, internal routing, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Émonda SL full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Wheel front Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 37 mm rim depth, 100x12 mm thru axle
- Wheel rear Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 37 mm rim depth, Shimano 11/12-speed freehub, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Skewer front Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Tyre Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 700x25 c
- Front derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8150 Di2, braze-on, down swing
- Rear derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8150 Di2
- Size: 47 Shimano Ultegra R8100, 52/36, 165 mm
- Size: 50, 52 Shimano Ultegra R8100, 52/36, 170 mm
- Size: 54, 56, 58 Shimano Ultegra R8100, 52/36, 172.5 mm
- Size: 60, 62 Shimano Ultegra R8100, 52/36, 175 mm
- Bottom bracket Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra R8100, 11-30, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Aeolus Comp, steel rails, 145 mm width
- Size: 47, 50, 52, 54 Bontrager carbon seat mast cap, 20 mm offset, short length
- Size: 56, 58, 60, 62 Bontrager carbon seat mast cap, 20 mm offset, tall length
- Size: 47, 50 Bontrager Pro VR-C, OCLV Carbon, 31.8 mm, Di2 routing, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 38 cm width
- Size: 52 Bontrager Pro VR-C, OCLV Carbon, 31.8 mm, Di2 routing, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 40 cm width
- Size: 54, 56, 58Bontrager Pro VR-C, OCLV Carbon, 31.8 mm, Di2 routing, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 42 cm width
- Size: 54, 56, 58 Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF, 42cm
- Size: 60, 62 Bontrager Pro VR-C, OCLV Carbon, 31.8 mm, Di2 routing, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 44 cm width
- Size: 60, 62 Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF, 44cm
- Handlebar tape Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Size: 47 Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 70 mm length
- Size: 50 Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 80 mm length
- Size: 52, 54 Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: 56 Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 100 mm length
- Size: 58, 60, 62 Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 110 mm length
- Brake rotor Shimano MT800, CenterLock, 160 mm
- Charger Charging cable included
- Weight 56 - 17.20 lbs / 7.8 kg
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.