- Size Guide
The Trek Emonda SLR 7 Disc is an ultra-light, aerodynamic carbon road bike that's designed and built to be the fastest climbing bike we've ever made. You get the legendary ride quality of our lightest platform, plus more speed, thanks to aero tubes wrought from our lightest OCLV lay-up ever. You also get the precision shifting of an Ultegra Di2 drive train.
- Frame Ultralight 800 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, internal routing, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Emonda SLR full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Front wheel Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 37 mm rim depth, 100x12 mm thru axle
- Rear wheel Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 37 mm rim depth, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Tyre Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x25 c
- Shifter Shimano Ultegra Di2, R8070, 11-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, short cage, 30T max cog
- Size: 47 Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36, 165 mm length
- Size: 50, 52 Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36, 170 mm length
- Size: 54, 56, 58 Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36, 172.5 mm length
- Size: 60, 62 Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30, 11-speed
- Chain Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Aeolus Elite, austenite rails, 145 mm width
- Size: 47, 50, 52, 54 Bontrager carbon seat mast cap, 20 mm offset, short length
- Size: 56, 58, 60, 62 Bontrager carbon seat mast cap, 20 mm offset, tall length
- Integrated Bar Stem
- Size: 47, 50 Bontrager Aeolus RSL Integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, Di2 routing, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 38 cm width, 80 mm stem length
- Size: 52 Bontrager Aeolus RSL Integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, Di2 routing, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 40 cm width, 90 mm stem length
- Size: 54 Bontrager Aeolus RSL Integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, Di2 routing, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 42 cm width, 90 mm stem length
- Size: 56 Bontrager Aeolus RSL Integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, Di2 routing, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 42 cm width, 100 mm stem length
- Size: 58 Bontrager Aeolus RSL Integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, Di2 routing, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 42 cm width, 110 mm stem length
- Size: 60, 62 Bontrager Aeolus RSL Integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, Di2 routing, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 44 cm width, 110 mm stem length
- Handlebar tape Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Brake Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor Shimano RT800, 160 mm, CenterLock
- Weight 56 - 7.18 kg / 15.84 lbs
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.