Émonda SLR frame set is the lightest, fastest road frame we've ever made. Trek's most advanced 700 Series OCLV Carbon lay-up delivers amazing ride quality and ultralight aero performance for more free speed on any grade.
- Frame Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, DuoTrap S-compatible, direct mount brake, 130x5 mm QR
- Fork Emonda SLR full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, direct-mount brake, carbon dropouts, 5x100 mm QR
- Frame fit H1
- Seatpost Not included
- Headset FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Weight 56cm - 1.17 kg / 2.57 lb
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.