- Size Guide
The Fetch+ 4 is an electric cargo box bike that helps you carry a lot, connect with your kids and even replace your car. Confidently carry up to five children (max. box weight of 80 kg) thanks to the powerful boost of the Bosch smart system and best-in-class handling and stability. This bike is designed to grow with your family, and offers multiple configuration options for carrying your most precious cargo as your needs shift over time.
- Frame High-performance hydroformed alloy, low-step, Removable Integrated Battery, internal cable routing, Motor Armor, post-mount disc, 148x12 thru axle
- Fork SR Suntour Mobie A32, 50mm travel
- Hub front Formula DC-71 alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, 15x100 mm thru axle
- Hub rear Enviolo CVP Heavy Duty, 6-bolt, 40T spline
- Rim Alloy double-walled, 32-hole
- Size: L Schwalbe Pick-Up, Addix E-Compound, ECE-R75 approved, wire bead, 20x2.15''
- Size: L Schwalbe Pick-Up, reflective, wire bead, Super Defence Carcass Construction, 60-584
- Shifter Enviolo Pro Manual Controller twist shift display
- Crank ProWheel alloy, 170 mm length
- Chainring Gates CDX, 50T
- Cassette Gates CDX, 22 T, steel
- Pedal Bontrager City pedals
- Saddle Bontrager Boulevard
- Seatpost TranzX JD-YSP28PLQ, 200mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm
- Handlebar Alloy, 31.8 mm clamp, 25 mm rise, 630 mm width
- Grips Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on
- Stem Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm clamp, 35-degree, 90 mm length
- Headset FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- *Brake rotor
- Size: L Tektro wave, 6-bolt, 180 mm
- Size: L Tektro wave, 6-bolt, 203mm
- Size: L HD-T737 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Size: L Tektro HD-E737 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Battery Bosch PowerTube 750 Wh, smart system
- Charger Bosch standard 4A, 230V, smart system
- Controller Bosch BSP3200 smart phone grip
- Motor Bosch Performance Line CX, smart system, magnesium motor body, 85 Nm, 20 mph or 32 km/h max assist (25 km/h max assist in EU and APAC)
- Size: L Herrmans MR8, 180 lumen LED
- Size: L Trelock LS614 with brake light
- Computer Bosch LED remote, smart system
- Kickstand Fetch custom double leg
- Mudguard Trek Fetch custom
- Weight 75.00 kg/165.35 lbs
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 551 lb (250 kg).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.