- Size Guide
The Fuel EX 5 is the gateway to full suspension trail bikes. Trail-taming front and rear suspension, a Shimano 1x12 drive train, a dropper post for getting low on descents and hydraulic disc brakes make Fuel EX 5 a high-value, high-performance mountain bike with exceptional versatility.
- Frame Alpha Platinum Aluminium, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, ISCG 05, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 130 mm travel
- Size: XS , S RockShox Recon Silver, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, Boost110, Maxle Stealth, 140mm travel
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL RockShox Recon Silver, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, Boost110, Maxle Stealth, 140mm travel
- Size: XS , S X-Fusion Pro 2, 2-position damper, 210x52.5 mm
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL X-Fusion Pro 2, 2-position damper, 210x55 mm
- Front hub Bontrager alloy, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru-axle
- Rim Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35 mm width, Presta valve
- Spokes 14 g stainless steel
- Size: XS , S Bontrager XR4 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5x2.60"
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL Bontrager XR4 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.60"
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Shifter Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano Deore M6100, long cage
- Size: XS , S Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, Boost, 170 mm length
- Size: M , ML , L , XL , XXL Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, Boost, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket Shimano MT500, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Size: XS , S TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
- Size: M , ML , L , XL , XXL TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Stem Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 50 mm length
- Headset Knock Block Integrated, 58-degree radius, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake Shimano hydraulic disc, MT201 lever, MT200 calliper
- Brake rotor Shimano RT56, 180 mm, 6-bolt
- Weight M - 15.55 kg / 34.29 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.