- Size Guide
The Fuel EX 9.7 has one major upgrade from the Fuel EX 8, and that is the carbon frame. This will make the bike easier to handle and stiffer for more speed and agility.
- Fork Fox Rhythm 36, Float EVOL air spring, GRIP damper, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Kabolt axle, 140 mm travel
- Size: XS , S Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210x52.5 mm
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210x55 mm
- Front wheel Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Front hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Spokes DT Swiss Champion, J-Bend, Black
- Size: XS , S Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.40"
- Size: XS , S Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.60"
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.40"
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.60"
- Shifter SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138 mm width
- Size: XS , S Bontrager Line Dropper, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 345 mm length
- Size: M , ML , L , XL Bontrager Line Dropper, 150mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 440mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 780 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Size: XS , S Bontrager Line, 35 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 40 mm length
- Size: M , ML , L , XL Bontrager Line, 35 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 50 mm length
- Brake rotor Shimano RT66, 6-bolt, 180 mm
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.