- Size Guide
The Fuel EX 9.8 combines a light full-carbon frame with parts chosen for the highest performance-to-price ratio. High-end FOX suspension with upgraded front and rear dampers, carbon wheels with a Rapid Drive rear hub, and SRAM's latest, widest-range drive train give this model an extra edge you'll notice from the first pedal stroke.
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, internal storage, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armour, ISCG 05, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 130 mm travel
- Fork Fox Performance 36, Float EVOL air spring, GRIP damper, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Kabolt axle, 140 mm travel
- Size: XS , S Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210x52.5mm
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210x55 mm
- Front wheel NEW Bontrager Line Elite 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Rear wheel NEW Bontrager Line Elite 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, Rapid Drive 108, 6-bolt, SRAM XD driver, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Size: XS , S Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.40"
- Size: XS , S Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.60"
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.40"
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.60"
- Shifter SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Size: XS , S SRAM GX Eagle, DUB, 30T alloy ring, Boost, 170 mm length
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL SRAM GX Eagle, DUB, 30T alloy ring, Boost, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 10-52, 12-speed
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails, 138 mm width
- Size: XS , S Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 340 mm length
- Size: M , ML Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 150mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 440mm length
- Size: L , XL Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 170mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 480mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 780 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Size: XS , S Bontrager Line Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, Blendr-compatible, 0-degree, 35 mm length
- Size: M , ML , L , XL Bontrager Line Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, Blendr-compatible, 0-degree, 45 mm length
- Headset Knock Block Integrated, 58-degree radius, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake SRAM G2 RS hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor
- Size: XS , S , M , ML , L , XL SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round-edge, 180mm
- Size: M , ML , L , XL SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round-edge, 200mm
- Accessories Bag Bontrager BITS Internal Frame Storage Bag
- Weight M - 13.13 kg / 28.94 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.