- Size Guide
The FX 2 Disc is the best of the FX 2s, due to the upgraded parts, mainly being that this model comes with disc brakes. The meachanical disc brakes are a little heavier than rim brakes, but they offer much better stopping power in all conditions, so you wont have to worry about the weather when you are thinking of going for a ride!
- Frame Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack & fender mounts, 135x5mm QR
- Fork FX Alloy, flat mount disc, rack mounts, 405mm axle-to-crown, ThruSkew 5mm QR
- Front Hub Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100mm QR
- Rear Hub Formula DC22 alloy, 135x5mm QR
- Rims Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve
- Tyres Bontrager H2, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x35c
- Shifters Shimano Altus M310, 8 speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Tourney TY710, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur Shimano Acera M360, long cage
- Crank Forged alloy, 48/38/28, chainguard
- Bottom bracket VP BC73, 68mm, threaded
- Cassette HV410, 1/2x1/8
- Chain KMC 27
- Pedals Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Saddle Bontrager Sport
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Stem Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm clamp, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Grips Bontrager Satellite
- Headset 1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brakeset Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.