- Size Guide
FX 3 Disc is a versatile hybrid bike that's primed for performance, comfort and utility. It has features like a lightweight aluminium frame, a carbon fork, a 1x drivetrain and powerful disc brakes that stop in any weather. It's a commuting pro if you want it to be, or the perfect fitness companion on road and rail trails.
- Frame Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S-compatible, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, rack and mudguard mounts, 135x5 mm QR
- Fork FX Carbon, rack and mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 405 mm axle-to-crown. ThruSkew 5 mm QR
- Hub front Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Hub rear Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Rim Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, 32-hole, Presta valve
- Tyre Bontrager H2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x32c
- Shifter Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Size: XS, S, M Prowheel alloy, 40T narrow-wide ring, 170 mm length
- Size: L, XL, XXL Prowheel alloy, 40T narrow-wide ring, 175 mm length
- Cassette Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
- Chain KMC X10, 10-speed
- Pedal Bontrager City pedals
- Saddle Bontrager H1
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: XS, S, M Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 600 mm width
- Size: L, XL, XXL Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 660 mm width
- Grips Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic
- Size: XS, S Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm clamp, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: M, L, XL, XXL Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm clamp, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 100 mm length
- Headset 1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake Shimano MT201 hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160 mm rotor
- Brake rotor Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,160 mm
- Weight M - 25.09 lb / 11.38 kg
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.