FX Sport 4 is a carbon fibre fitness bike for riders who want the speed of a lightweight road bike with the comfort and control of a flat handlebar. The 1x11 drivetrain simplifies shifting without sacrificing gear range, making this high-performance bike perfect for everything from solo workouts to speedy group rides.
- Frame 400 series OCLV Carbon, internal routing, 3s chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 135x5 mm ThruSkew
- Fork FX Carbon, threadless alloy steerer, hidden fender mounts, flat mount disc, 5x100mm thru-skew
- Hub front Formula CL-51 alloy, 100x5 mm QR
- Hub rear Formula CL-52 alloy, 135x5 mm QR
- Rim Bontrager Paradigm, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 21 mm width, Presta valve
- Spokes DT Swiss Champion, J-Bend, Black
- Tyre Bontrager GR1 Expert, Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x40 c
- Shifter Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano Deore M5100, long cage, Shadow Plus
- Crank Prowheel alloy, 42T narrow-wide ring, 175 mm length
- Cassette Shimano Deore M5100, 11-51, 11-speed
- Chain KMC X11, 11-speed
- Pedal Bontrager City pedals
- Saddle Bontrager H1
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: XS, S Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 600 mm width
- Size: M, L, XL Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 660 mm width
- Grips Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic
- Size: XS Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: S, M Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 100 mm length
- Size: L, XL Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 110 mm length
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL Shimano hydraulic disc, MT201 lever, UR300 calliper
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL Shimano hydraulic disc, MT201 lever, UR300 calliper, flat mount, 160 mm rotor
- Brake rotor Shimano RT10, CenterLock, 160 mm
- Weight M - 23.48 lbs / 10.65 kg
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.