- Size Guide
Trek has always played a part in producing some of the fastest bikes on the planet, and the Madone is their aero answer to the need for speed.
The SL 7 disc model comes with an outstanding 500 series OCLV Carbon frame, along with a full Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset for effortless and smooth, electronic shifting, giving you a perfect riding experience.
- Frame 500 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, adjustable top tube IsoSpeed, invisible cable routing, control center, micro-adjust seatmast, precision water bottle placement, 3S aero chain keeper, flat mount disc, Duo Trap S compatible, 142x12mm thru axle
- Fork Madone KVF full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, invisible cable routing, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru axle
- Wheels Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 19.5mm rim width, 50mm rim depth, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12 thru axle
- Tyres Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x25c
- Shifters Shimano Ultegra R8070, 11 speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, short cage, 30T max cog
- Crank Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket Trek BB90
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11 speed
- Chain Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11 speed
- Saddle Bontrager Aeolus Comp, steel rails
- Seatpost Madone aero carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 25mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager Elite Aero VR-CF, alloy, 31.8mm, invisible cable routing
- Stem Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Grips Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Headset Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brakeset Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.