- Size Guide
Trek has always played a part in producing some of the fastest bikes on the planet, and the Madone is their aero answer to the need for speed. The SLR 9 model comes with an outstanding 700 series OCLV Carbon frame, along with a full SRAM Red eTap groupset for effortless and smooth shifting, giving you a perfect riding experience.
- Frame 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, invisible cable routing, control center, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- Fork Madone KVF full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, hidden cable routing, flat mount disc brake, 12 mm thru-axle
- Wheels Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 Tubeless Ready Disc, 12 mm thru-Axle
- Tyres Bontrager R4 320, 320 tpi, 700x25 c
- Shifters SRAM Red eTap, 11 speed
- Front derailleur SRAM Red eTap, braze-on
- Rear derailleur SRAM Red eTap
- Crank SRAM Red, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket BB90
- Cassette SRAM Red, 11-28 11-speed
- Chain SRAM Red
- Pedals Not included
- Saddle Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- Seatpost Madone carbon seatpost, 25mm offset w/integrated light mount
- Handlebar Madone specific adjustable aero VR-CF, internal cable routing
- Stem Madone-specific internal cable routing
- Grips Bontrager tape
- Headset Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brakeset SRAM Red eTap hydraulic disc
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.