- Size Guide
Trek has always played a part in producing some of the fastest bikes on the planet, and the Madone is their aero answer to the need for speed. The SLR 9 model comes with an outstanding 700 series OCLV Carbon frame, along with a full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset for effortless and smooth shifting, giving you a perfect riding experience.
- Frame 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, adjustable top tube IsoSpeed, invisible cable routing, control centre, micro-adjust seat mast, precision water bottle placement, 3S aero chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Madone KVF full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, invisible cable routing, flat-mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Wheels Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 21 mm rim width, 60mm rim depth, 100x12 mm thru axle front, 142x12 mm thru axle rear
- Tyres Bontrager R4 320 Handmade Clincher, Hard-Case Lite, 320 tpi, 700x25 c
- Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, 11-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on
- Rear derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, short cage, 30T max cog
- Crank Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 52/36 (semi-compact)
- Bottom bracket Trek BB90
- Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11-speed
- Chain Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 11-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Montrose Pro, 7x10 mm carbon rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost Madone aero carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 25 mm offset
- Handlebar Trek Madone adjustable aero VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, invisible cable routeing, 93mm reach, 123mm drop
- Stem Trek Madone aero, invisible cable routeing, 7 degree
- Grips Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Headset Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brakeset Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170 hydraulic disc
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.