- Size Guide
The Trek Marlin 4 is the perfect gateway to trail riding. It's ideal for new riders who want a mountain bike with knobby tyres, that can double as a rugged commuter. Disc brakes, front suspension, 21 speeds and mounts for a rack and mudguards make this a great bike for new trail riders and campus commuters alike.
- Frame Alpha Silver Aluminium, internal routing, chainstay disc-brake mount, rack and kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR
- Fork SR Suntour XCE 28, coil spring,
- Hub front Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Hub rear Formula DC-31, alloy, 6-bolt, 6/7/8-speed freewheel, 135x5 mm QR
- Rim Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Schrader valve
- Spokes 14 g stainless steel
- Tyre Bontrager XR2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi,
- Shifter Shimano Altus EF500, 7-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Tourney TY300, 34.9 mm clamp, down swing, down pull
- Rear derailleur Shimano Tourney TY300, long cage, 34T max cog
- Crank Shimano Tourney TY301, 42/34/24,
- Bottom bracket VP BC73, 73 mm, threaded cartridge
- Cassette Shimano TZ500, 14-28, 7--speed
- Chain KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Pedal VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy,
- Grips Bontrager XR Endurance Comp
- Stem Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm,
- Brake Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160 mm rotor
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.
Really efficient and helpful
Thank your for lovely comments, we always try our best to deliver great service to our customers.