- Size Guide
The smooth, lightweight RockShox fork and upgraded parts make this model the best choice for new riders who want a fast cross country hardtail that will hold its own against our higher-end race bikes.
- Frame Alpha Silver Aluminium w/semi-integrated head tube, rack and mudguard mounts, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- Front suspension RockShox XC 30, coil spring, preload, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, 100 mm travel (13.5: 80 mm travel)
- Front Hub Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub Formula DC22 alloy
- Rims Bontrager Connection 32-hole double-walled
- Spokes Bontrager 14g
- Tyres Bontrager XR2, 29x2.20" front, 29x2.00" rear (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20")
- Shifters Shimano Altus M370, 9-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Altus
- Rear derailleur Shimano Acera M3000, Shadow
- Crank Shimano MT100, 40/30/22
- Bottom bracket Sealed cartridge
- Cassette Shimano HG20, 11-34, 9-speed
- Chain KMC X9
- Pedals Wellgo nylon platform
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada
- Seatpost Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Stem Bontrager Alloy, 31.8mm, 7mm rise, Blendr compatible
- Grips Bontrager Race
- Headset 1-1/8" threadless, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Brakeset Tektro HD-275 hydraulic disc (13.5 & 15.5: Tektro HD-276 short reach lever)
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.