- Size Guide
The Trek Marlin 8 is a race-worthy mountain bike that won’t break the bank. The smooth, lightweight RockShox fork, tubeless-ready wheels and wide-range 1x drive train make this model the best choice for new riders who want a fast cross-country hardtail that will hold its own against our higher-end race bikes.
- Frame Alpha Silver Aluminium, internal routing, chainstay disc-brake mount, rack and kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR
- Fork RockShox Judy Silver, Solo Air spring
- Hub front Formula DC-20 LW, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Hub rear Formula DC-22LW, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Rim Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width, Presta valve
- Spokes 14 g stainless steel
- Tyre Maxxis Ardent Race, tubeless, EXO casing, folding bead, 60 tpi,
- Shifter SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM SX Eagle
- Crank SRAM SX Eagle, 30T steel ring (49mm chainline)
- Bottom bracket Truvativ Powerspline, 73 mm, threaded cartridge, 118 mm spindle
- Cassette SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Chain SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Pedal VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Stem Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree,
- Headset Semi-integrated, 1-1/8"
- Brake Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,160 mm
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.