- Size Guide
You love riding singletrack. You’ve entered several XC races, enjoyed every single one and want to give racing a serious go. You’re looking for a solid carbon race bike at an affordable price.
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post-mount brake, Boost148
- Fork RockShox Judy SL, Solo Air spring, TurnKey lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 100 mm travel
- Hub front Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Rim Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width, Presta valve
- Tyre Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.20"
- Tyre part Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Shifter Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano Deore M6100, long cage
- Size: S, M Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, 52 mm chainline, 170 mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, 52 mm chainline, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket Shimano MT500, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano Deore M6100
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: M Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 360 mm length
- Size: M/L, L, XL, XXL Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 400 mm length
- Size: S, M, M/L Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Size: L, XL Bontrager Rhythm Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Size: XXL Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Size: S Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 60 mm length
- Size: M, M/L Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 70 mm length
- Size: L, XL Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 80 mm length
- Size: XXL Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, Blendr-compatible, 13-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: XXL Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 0-degree, 90 mm length
- Brake Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- *Brake rotor
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,160 mm
- Size: L, XL, XXL Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,180 mm
- Brake Set Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Weight M - 11.88 kg / 26.21 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.