- Size Guide
Remedy 8 hits the sweet spot in all-mountain performance and value. A lightweight alloy frame, Shimano XT component spec and a premium RockShox suspension package make it the ideal ride for sendy bois who want a ridiculously fun bike for whipping around on ridiculously fun trails.
- Frame Alpha Platinum Aluminium, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, ISCG 05, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 150 mm travel
- Fork RockShox Lyrik Select+, DebonAir spring, Charger 2.1 RC damper, tapered steerer, 46 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 160 mm travel
- Shock RockShox Super Deluxe Select+, 230x57.5 mm
- Hub front Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
- Rim Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, Presta valve
- Tyre Bontrager XR5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.50"
- Shifter Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog
- Crank Shimano MT611, 32T steel ring, alloy spider, Boost, 170 mm length
- Bottom bracket Shimano MT500, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette Shimano XT M8100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost Bontrager Line Dropper, 150mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 440mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 820 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Pro, alloy lock-on
- Stem Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 0-degree, 45 mm length
- Brake Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, M6100 lever, M6120 calliper
- Brake rotor Shimano RT66, 6-bolt, 180mm
- Weight 31 Kg
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.