The Remedy 8 hits the sweet spot in all-mountain performance and value. A lightweight alloy frame, SRAM GX Eagle component spec and a premium RockShox suspension package.
- Fork RockShox Lyrik Select+, DebonAir spring, Charger 2.1 RC damper, tapered steerer, 46 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 160 mm travel
- Shock RockShox Super Deluxe Select+, 230x57.5 mm
- Front wheel Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Front hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Spokes DT Swiss Champion, J-Bend, Black
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.60"
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager XR5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.60"
- Shifter SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 10-52, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S Bontrager Line Dropper, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 345 mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager Line Dropper, 150mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 440mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 820 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Pro, alloy lock-on
- Stem Bontrager Line, 35 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 50 mm length
- Brake rotor
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round-edge, 180mm
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round-edge, 200mm
- Weight M - 14.07 kg / 31.01 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.