- Size Guide
The Trek Remedy 9.9 is the top-end trail bike in the family. FOX Factory fork, exclusive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft damper, Bontrager carbon wheels and a SRAM X01 drivetrain come together in Remedy 9.9 to make a high-performance, high-value shred-sled that's fast and ridiculously capable in rough and technical terrain.
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG 05, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 150mm travel
- Front suspension Fox Factory 36, Float EVOL air spring, GRIP2 damper, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Kashima Coat, Boost110, 15mm Kabolt axle, 160mm travel
- Rear suspension Fox Factory Float EVOL, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Wheels Bontrager Line Carbon 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Tyres Bontrager SE5 front, SE4 rear, Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 27.5x2.60"SRAM X01 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM X01 Eagle
- Crank SRAM X01 Eagle Carbon, DUB, 32T alloy ring, Boost
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit
- Cassette SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails
- Seatpost Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, internal routing, 31.6mm
- Handlebar Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 27.5mm rise
- Stem Bontrager Line Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, 0 degree
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Headset Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brakeset Shimano XT M8120 4-piston hydraulic disc
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.