- Size Guide
The Roscoe 6 is a great choice for someone who wants a good bike that will last, but nothing too extreme. The Roscoe 6 comes with a large amount of high spec and good quality components, such as the Shimano Deore groupset and Suntour forks, for impeccable shifting and comfort.
- Frame Alpha Gold Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, rack & kickstand mount, Boost141, 5mm QR
- Fork SR Suntour XCM 32, coil spring, preload, lockout, 47mm offset, Boost110, 15mm thru axle, 120mm travel
- Front suspension SR Suntour XCM 32, coil spring, preload, lockout, 47mm offset, Boost110, 15mm thru axle, 120mm travel
- Front Hub Formula DC-511, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
- Rear Hub Formula DC-2241, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost141, 5mm QR
- Rims Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve
- Tyres Kenda Havok, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5X2.80"
- Shifters Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano Deore M6000, mid cage, 42T max cog
- Crank FSA Alpha Drive, 28T steel ring, Boost
- Bottom bracket Shimano 7420ST, 73mm, threaded cartridge, 124.5mm spindle
- Cassette SunRace, 11-42, 10 speed
- Chain KMC X10, 10 speed
- Pedals VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, steel rails
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Stem Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Headset Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brakeset Tektro HD-M276 hydraulic disc, short reach lever
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.