- Size Guide
The Trek Roscoe as a few upgrades from the Roscoe 7, this bike is a very good choice for an intermediate or beginner rider who wants a great bike for their money. With the SRAM NX Eagle groupset as well as the Rockshox 35 forks, this bike was made to be thrown about and used.
- Frame Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, 5 mm QR
- Size: XS RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 100 mm travel
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 120 mm travel
- Front hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Rear hub Formula DCL-141Q, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Shimano 10 freehub, Boost141, 5 mm QR
- Rim Bontrager Line 40, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 40 mm width, Presta valve
- Spokes 14 g stainless steel, black
- Tyre Maxxis Rekon, tubeless, 60 tpi, 27.5x2.80'"'
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Shifter SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Size: XS, S Truvativ Descendant 6k Eagle, GXP, 30T alloy ring, Boost, 170 mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Truvativ Descendant 6k Eagle, GXP, 30T alloy ring, Boost, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket Truvativ Powerspline, 73 mm, threaded cartridge, 118 mm spindle
- Cassette SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Pedal VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Size: XS, S, M TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
- Size: M/L, L, XL, XXL TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
- Size: XS Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Size: XS, S, M Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 50 mm length
- Size: M/L, L, XL, XXL Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 60 mm length
- Headset Semi-integrated, loose ball bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake Shimano hydraulic disc, MT501 lever, MT500 caliper
- Brake rotor Shimano RT56, 180 mm, 6-bolt
- Weight M - 14.65 kg / 32.30 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.