- Size Guide
- Frame Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, ISCG 05, threaded BB, Boost148
- Size: XS RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 37 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 140 mm travel
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 140 mm travel
- Hub front Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Rapid Drive 108, Shimano 10 freehub, Boost 148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, Presta valve
- Spokes 14 g stainless steel
- Size: XS Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.60"
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.60"
- *Tyre part
- Size: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Size: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager TLR valve, 50 mm
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Shifter SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Size: XS, S, M, M/L, L SRAM X1 Eagle, DUB, 30T steel ring, Boost, 170 mm length
- Size: XL SRAM X1 Eagle, DUB, 30T steel ring, Boost, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB, 73 mm, BSA threaded
- Cassette SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Pedal VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Size: XS, S, M TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
- Size: M/L, L, XL TranzX JD-YSP18, 150 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 445 mm length
- Size: XS, S Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager Rhythm Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 780mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Size: XS, S Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 35 mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 50 mm length
- Headset FSA IS-2, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT420 calliper
- *Brake rotor
- Size: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL Shimano RT66, 6-bolt, 180mm
- Size: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL Shimano RT66, 6-bolt, 203 mm
- Weight M - 29.85 lbs / 13.54 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.