The Trek Session is Treks way of conquering the mountains. The Session 8 is the starting point for the downhill series from trek, and with this you get an outstanding aluminium frame as well as top spec DH components.
- Frame Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, Full Floater, EVO Link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, integrated frame protection, internal control routing, MicroTruss, downtube guard, ISCG Mount, 210 mm travel
- Front suspension RockShox BoXXer RC Air, low speed compression, internal preload, Motion Control IS, 20 mm Maxle DH, 200 mm travel
- Rear suspension Fox Performance VAN, externally adjustable rebound and low-speed compression; (S 181.5 kg/400 lb; M 205 kg/450 lb; L 227 kg/500 lb; XL 227 kg/500 lb spring), tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 8.75x2.75˝
- Wheels Bontrager Line DH 30, Tubeless Ready, Boost 110x20 front, 157x12 rear w/7 speed DH freehub
- Tires Bontrager G4 Team Issue, 27.5x2.35˝
- Shifters SRAM GX DH, 7 speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM GX DH, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Crank Truvativ Descendant, 36T w/MRP G4 chainguide
- Bottom bracket SRAM GXP TM, 83 mm
- Cassette SRAM PG-720, 11-25, 7-speed
- Chain SRAM PC-1110
- Pedals Wellgo BO-87B, alloy body, Cro-Mo axle, replaceable pins
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
- Seatpost Bontrager Rhythm Elite, 31.6 mm, 0 mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager Line, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 780 width
- Stem Bontrager Line Pro Direct Mount, 35 mm clamp, 50 mm length
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Headset FSA Orbit, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brakeset SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.